Wednesday, 9 December 2015

Apology to Liz Snape, Assistant General Secretary of #UNISON

Liz Snape (c) borrowed from Liverpool Echo
Regular readers and eagle-eyed among you may have noticed a blog post a couple of days ago in which I made mention of Liz Snape (LS), an Assistant Secretary of UNISON, which has its (National Executive Council (NEC) meeting today.

I had intended to attend the meeting to resign due to the loss of my job; instead I have come home to use my own personal PC to remove the offending item.

I have removed the post at the request of LS and due to any unintended offence towards her I would like to apologize her in public.

Please - if you have already shared that post - in any form or other e.g. on 'social media' e.g. Facebook or Twitter, please now share this apology too.

Further, as I have also removed the post itself you might also consider removing ('deleting') the tweet, too.

Your sincerely,

Max Watson

Max Watson
09/12/2015
(10.34am)

1 comment:

  1. This website is really a walk-by way of for all of the information you wished about this and didn’t know who to ask. Glimpse right here, and also you’ll undoubtedly uncover it. SEO jobs in Hyderabad

    ReplyDelete