Friday 22 February 2013

FIFTEEN branch nominations for NEC


*NOTE - THIS POST IS BEING UPDATED AS LATE NOMINATIONS ARE STILL COMING IN*

I've been just a little a bit distracted lately... but I can't completely forget the NEC election.

So far I've been nominated by the following Branches (*two were ruled out of order):

1) Institute of Education (IOE)
2) London Met Uni
3) London Souht Bank University (LSBU)
4) Loughborough Uni
5) Manchester Metro Uni (MMU)
6) Middlesex Uni
7) Queen Mary's and Westfield College*
7) School of Oriental & Asian Studies (SOAS)
8) Senate House
9) Southampton District (Southampton Solent Uni)
10) Uni of Brighton
11) Uni of Bristol
12) Uni of Sussex
13) Uni of Bedfordshire
14) Uni of East London (UEL)
15) Uni of Westminster

*I was also nominated by Whittington Hospital Branch - thanks but as it's not a HE branch it was ruled out of order. As was Queen Mary's but I'm not sure why.

Nice one folks. In 2010 I was elected with nine branch nominations (though having said that, in 2011, I received 19)...

No comments:

Post a Comment