Monday 28 January 2013

The first three nominations confirmed...

Thanks to the following branches for nominating me for the NEC:

* Southampton Solent University Branch;
* University of East London Branch; and 
* Loughborough University Branch 

The first time I stood for election to the NEC, in 2010, I received 9 Branch nominations, the second time in 2011, I received 19 Branch nominations. If I get anything like that this time I'll be delighted. 

Each nomination tells me branch activists, at their already busy Branch Committee meeting, took the time to read my letter and agree to back me. It also tells me a hassled Branch Secretary has to fill out yet another form in between casework, recruitment and organsing. 

So thanks for the support, I know what that all means. Best wishes, and keep them coming... 

No comments:

Post a Comment